Fixed Income Department
Fixed Income Department assists fund seekers and investors with fundraising in interest rate-related products, investment consulting and financial management consulting. According to different business natures, Fixed Income Department is divided into five divisions, including Government Bond Trading, Financial Product, Risk Control and Capital Management, International Sales, and Sales. Fixed Income Department operates the most complete divisions in Taiwan at the moment.
The business scope of the Fixed Income Department covers the primary and secondary markets.
The primary market: Capital Securities has been one of the most active securities firms in the market of corporate bond underwriting. Led by various supervisors and managers, Capital Securities outperformed in the primary market over the past two years. Its market share is among the five largest of all securities underwriters. In 2019, Capital Securities undertook corporate bond bidding of NTD26.75bn, representing a market share of 9.14%. In 2020, Capital Securities undertook corporate bond bidding of NTD38.59bn, representing a market share of 7.63%. Capital Securities is a leading brand of corporate bond underwriting in the primary market. Our clients include a comprehensive range of issuers, such as state-owned enterprises like Taiwan Power Company, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing, China Steel, Dragon Steel and CPC and large private enterprises like Formosa Plastics Group, Evergreen Group, Far Eastern Group, Hon Hai Precision, Pegatron, Uni-President Enterprises, Cheng Shin Rubber Industry, Hotai Finance, China Airlines, Chang Chun Group, 101 Taipei Financial Center and UMC. Fixed Income Department provides services to these clients. In addition to underwriting corporate bonds denominated in NTD, Capital Securities also underwrites Formosa bonds denominated in RMB and taps into the market of Eurobonds denominated in USD. Capital Securities continues to make contribution to the field of bond underwriting.
The secondary market: Fixed Income Department actively offers quotation services for government bonds, corporate bonds and convertible bonds in the secondary market. Furthermore, Fixed Income Department provides products and consultation on overseas/domestic RP/RS trading. Meanwhile, Fixed Income Department also assists clients in appropriate financial planning so as to deepen and widen its own client pool.
- 1The lead securities underwriter of Taiwan Power Company 1st unsecured bond issuance in 2020
- 2The lead securities underwriter of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing. 4th unsecured corporate bond issuance in 2020
- 3The lead securities underwriter of Taiwan Power Company 5th unsecured bond issuance in 2020
- 4The lead securities underwriter of Chailease Finance Co. 1st unsecured corporate bond issuance in 2020
- 5The lead securities underwriter of Teco electric & machinary co. 1st domestic unsecured corporate bond issuance in 2020
- 6The lead securities underwriter of Chailease Finance Co.. 2nd secured corporate bond issuance in 2020
Divisions of Government Bond Trading, Financial Product and International Sales:
- 1One of primary Central Government Bond Dealers at the moment.
- 2One of a few dealers that actively participate in the IRS market.
- 3One of the five largest dealers in the convertible bond market at the moment.
- 4Solid progress in offshore securities unit (OSU), which is manifested in an outstanding scale, profitability, counterparty development, and channel expansion.